Friday, February 26, 2016

Meet Grace Ciolino

As we mentioned earlier this week, our Envogue family has grown a bit in the past year. We are very grateful to have both the need and the space to add some real talent to our team. This post, we are welcoming Grace!

Grace Ciolino joined us in 2015. She studied cosmetology at Hairs How School, fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming a hairstylist.

"I like to make people feel beautiful. It makes me happy. Coloring and styling are my specialties. My clients inspire me to be a better stylist. I wouldn't be where I am without them".

When Grace isn't in the salon, she's spending time with her now 1 year old daughter and her fiance, Matt whom she calls, "the people that make me the person I am today".

Stop in and say hello to Grace. She is accepting new clients and offers new client specials on Wednesdays including $18 manis, $18 blow outs and $30 mini foils.*

*limited time offer

2 comments: